Korn Ferry 360 combines Korn Ferry’s world-class competency IP, a state-of-the-art survey process and completely redesigned feedback reports for outstanding insights. KF360 supports two approaches, competency-based and behaviour-based. Both approaches are underpinned by Korn Ferry Leadership Architect (KFLA) – the world’s most robust, comprehensive competency model – allowing you to configure the content with competencies that are specific to your organisation. Attendees will be equipped with best practices for implementing and facilitating KF360 for development and performance.
- Understand the theory and research underpinning 360º feedback
- Discuss the theory use and best practices for 360º assessments and feedback
- Explore the assessment process and experience – from identifying participants to supporting raters to providing feedback.
- Describe and accurately interpret the KF360 individual and group feedback reports.
- Plan and practice participant feedback and debrief sessions.
- Be confident in coaching and providing feedback to receivers at various levels
Upon completion, you will be prepared to implement KF360 Competencies within your organisation and interpret/deliver feedback on the KF360 report.
Who should attend?
- Appropriate for all levels
- Practitioners who will provide 360° feedback and development planning in their organizations.
- Professional coaches implementing the Korn Ferry 360 tool and other professionals involved with facilitating the feedback process.
- Professionals in Human Resources who are continuing their education and certifications within the talent management field for formal accreditation within The HR Certification Institute™ (HRCI) and the International Coach Federation (ICF).
Why Korn Ferry?
Korn Ferry is the preeminent authority on leadership and talent. It has unrivalled data to cut through the noise and dissect the traits of superior leaders. For nearly half a century, clients have trusted them to recruit world-class leaders. The Korn Ferry Institute, their research and analytics arm, was established to share intelligence and expert points of view on talent and leadership. They aim to increase understanding of how strategic talent decisions contribute to competitive advantage, growth, and success.
Why Management Dynamics?
With a vision to change the way businesses operate collaboratively, Management Dynamics work with leaders and teams in FTSE 500 companies to help transform company culture and create differentiated performance. Management Dynamics specialise in talent management using the Korn Ferry suite of products. A Korn Ferry master associate organisation, we know Korn Ferry products inside and out. We are proud to be one of few organisations worldwide who can train and certify HR professionals to the highest standards in all Korn Ferry assessments.
Looking for more information or still have some questions?
We love to hear from people! If you’d like to chat more about our talent solutions, get in touch with us now.
Simply complete this short form and we will be in touch soon.