Korn Ferry has carried out extensive research and found that all high-potential leaders are marked by seven essential signposts that indicate their likelihood of future success. Overall, the clearer the signal on the greatest number of attributes, the better the odds that he or she will exhibit superior leadership performance. Identifying such high-potential leaders early lets an organisation deliberately develop future executives so that when a need arises, someone with the requisite ability is prepared to step up to the challenge.
- Explore the business need and best practices around identifying leadership potential.
- Obtain a common language and understanding of the Korn Ferry Assessment of Leadership Potential (KFALP) and the 7 facets that comprise the instrument.
- Determine how to engage with the global survey centre to; identify all survey administrative options and manage your organisational implementation effectively.
- Demonstrate knowledge and competence in the research methodology and science behind the creation of the instrument; reliability, validity, scoring and impacts.
- Analyse, interpret and apply all KFALP reports accurately; individual, group and organisational reports.
- Explore the structure and coaching methods for facilitating meaningful report delivery sessions with an individual or group.
- Demonstrate clarity of the assessment instrument in a practice coaching session segment; for (in session) observation and feedback.
- Determine appropriate next steps for individual as a result of their KFALP assessment participation.
Upon completion, you will have extensive knowledge and competency in the research methodology and science behind the KFALP. You will be confident and able to analyse, interpret and provide feedback on the KFALP report.
Who should attend?
- Appropriate for all level
- Practitioners leading leadership development programmes in their organisations.
- Practitioners who will provide KFALP feedback and development planning in their organizations.
- Professional coaches implementing the Korn Ferry KFALP Assessment and other professionals involved with facilitating the feedback process.
- Organisational Development specialists who focus on succession planning
- Professionals in Human Resources who are continuing their education and certifications within the talent management field for formal accreditation within The HR Certification Institute™ (HRCI) and the International Coach Federation (ICF).
Why Korn Ferry?
Korn Ferry is the preeminent authority on leadership and talent. It has unrivalled data to cut through the noise and dissect the traits of superior leaders. For nearly half a century, clients have trusted them to recruit world-class leaders. The Korn Ferry Institute, their research and analytics arm, was established to share intelligence and expert points of view on talent and leadership. They aim to increase understanding of how strategic talent decisions contribute to competitive advantage, growth, and success.
Why Management Dynamics?
With a vision to change the way businesses operate collaboratively, Management Dynamics work with leaders and teams in FTSE 500 companies to help transform company culture and create differentiated performance. Management Dynamics specialise in talent management using the Korn Ferry suite of products. A Korn Ferry master associate organisation, we know Korn Ferry products inside and out. We are proud to be one of few organisations worldwide who can train and certify HR professionals to the highest standards in all Korn Ferry assessments.
Looking for more information or still have some questions?
We love to hear from people! If you’d like to chat more about our talent solutions, get in touch with us now.
Simply complete this short form and we will be in touch soon.