Organisations invest valuable time and resources into the hiring process, wanting final decisions based on more than impressive resumes and positive hunches. Organisations need to be confident that candidates possess the competencies needed for immediate performance on the job. However, typical interview practices do not distinguish performers from nonperformers, often resulting in ineffective and costly hires.
Take the guesswork out with Korn Ferry Interview Architect®, a straightforward set of tools that are designed to:
- Standardise interview preparation, execution, and evaluation at all levels throughout your organisation.
- Increase the ability to select successful talent for every role, at every level.
- Create a focused and effective interview process.
- Establish the foundation of best practice interview techniques to build your own interviewing solution and conduct focused and effective interviews at all levels of your organisation
- Be able to maximise your use of Interview Architect® for the greatest return on investment and integration in your organisation
Upon completion, you will be able to create a focused and effective interview process, using a standardised interview preparation, execution, and evaluation technique that is appropriate at all levels throughout your organisation.
Who should attend?
- Those who have purchased Korn Ferry Interview Architect® products, subscription, or license to ensure best practices using the interviewing tools.
- Recruiters and sourcing specialists who want to sample Korn Ferry interviewing tools.
- Organisational Development specialists who focus on talent selection.
- Professionals in Human Resources who are continuing their education and certifications within the talent management field for formal accreditation within The HR Certification Institute™ (HRCI) and the International Coach Federation (ICF).
Why Korn Ferry?
Korn Ferry is the preeminent authority on leadership and talent. It has unrivalled data to cut through the noise and dissect the traits of superior leaders. For nearly half a century, clients have trusted them to recruit world-class leaders. The Korn Ferry Institute, their research and analytics arm, was established to share intelligence and expert points of view on talent and leadership. They aim to increase understanding of how strategic talent decisions contribute to competitive advantage, growth, and success.
Why Management Dynamics?
With a vision to change the way businesses operate collaboratively, Management Dynamics work with leaders and teams in FTSE 500 companies to help transform company culture and create differentiated performance. Management Dynamics specialise in talent management using the Korn Ferry suite of products. A Korn Ferry master associate organisation, we know Korn Ferry products inside and out. We are proud to be one of few organisations worldwide who can train and certify HR professionals to the highest standards in all Korn Ferry assessments.
Looking for more information or still have some questions?
We love to hear from people! If you’d like to chat more about our talent solutions, get in touch with us now.
Simply complete this short form and we will be in touch soon.