Together with world expert in Emotional Intelligence Dan Goleman, Korn Ferry have designed a certification course for development and coaching professionals who want to help their colleagues and clients become more effective team members and leaders. The 360 Emotional and Social Competency Inventory (ESCI) instrument provides data important to individuals and organisations as they track individual and organisational performance. In order to maintain the integrity of the instrument and ensure demonstration of best practice certification is required for all those delivering feedback sessions. Completion of this course will qualify you as an approved practitioner to deliver ESCI feedback sessions.
- Understand the Emotional and Social Intelligence competencies history business cases and its underlying theory
- Experience your own ESCI assessment (optional)
- Use and interpret the feedback reports
- Understand how people develop competencies
- Practice and gain confidence in giving feedback
Upon conclusion of the course, you will be confident in the concepts of emotional and social intelligence and be able to work with the ESCI data to improve individual and organizational performance.
Who should attend?
- Appropriate for all levels
- Practitioners who will provide ESCI
- Professional coaches implementing the Korn Ferry ESCI tool and other professionals involved with facilitating the feedback process.
- Professionals in Human Resources who are continuing their education and certifications within the talent management field for formal accreditation within The HR Certification Institute™ (HRCI) and the International Coach Federation (ICF).
Why Korn Ferry?
Korn Ferry is the preeminent authority on leadership and talent. It has unrivalled data to cut through the noise and dissect the traits of superior leaders. For nearly half a century, clients have trusted them to recruit world-class leaders. The Korn Ferry Institute, their research and analytics arm, was established to share intelligence and expert points of view on talent and leadership. They aim to increase understanding of how strategic talent decisions contribute to competitive advantage, growth, and success.
Why Management Dynamics?
With a vision to change the way businesses operate collaboratively, Management Dynamics work with leaders and teams in FTSE 500 companies to help transform company culture and create differentiated performance. Management Dynamics specialise in talent management using the Korn Ferry suite of products. A Korn Ferry master associate organisation, we know Korn Ferry products inside and out. We are proud to be one of few organisations worldwide who can train and certify HR professionals to the highest standards in all Korn Ferry assessments.
Looking for more information or still have some questions?
We love to hear from people! If you’d like to chat more about our talent solutions, get in touch with us now.
Simply complete this short form and we will be in touch soon.