Built on best practices and decades of research Korn Ferry Leadership Architect™ (KFLA) offers the most powerful framework available today. Learn how to implement all 38 competencies or a tailored model within your organization to align your business strategy with your talent strategy.
- Interpret the research and best practices behind the 38-competency framework.
- Identify differentiating competencies critical for success across an organization.
- Compare competency data to normative research studies supply in workforce and performance correlations by level and risk of derailment.
- Recognize all 10 career stallers and stoppers and determine approaches for driving behavior change.
- Differentiate development strategies for individuals at multiple levels.
- Explore how to implement competency models and language into existing HR and OD.
Upon completion, you will be confident in explaining the KFLA competencies to other managers within your organisation. You will be able to use the competency framework for a wide range of people process – including development, role profiling, organisational development, and feedback. You will be able to create an implementation plan for a competency framework in your own organisation. And you will understand how the competency framework connects to and underpins other KFLA tools such KF360 and KFALP.
Who should attend?
- HR Managers and Leaders who want to understand and implement Korn Ferry’s competency modelling and development approach.
- HR practitioners who wish to learn more about competency-based HR processes, tools, and developmental language.
- Managers and leaders from organisations, which already use Korn Ferry’s competency framework and are looking for associated training and refresher courses
Why Korn Ferry?
Korn Ferry is the preeminent authority on leadership and talent. It has unrivalled data to cut through the noise and dissect the traits of superior leaders. For nearly half a century, clients have trusted them to recruit world-class leaders. The Korn Ferry Institute, their research and analytics arm, was established to share intelligence and expert points of view on talent and leadership. They aim to increase understanding of how strategic talent decisions contribute to competitive advantage, growth, and success.
Why Management Dynamics?
With a vision to change the way businesses operate collaboratively, Management Dynamics work with leaders and teams in FTSE 500 companies to help transform company culture and create differentiated performance. Management Dynamics specialise in talent management using the Korn Ferry suite of products. A Korn Ferry master associate organisation, we know Korn Ferry products inside and out. We are proud to be one of few organisations worldwide who can train and certify HR professionals to the highest standards in all Korn Ferry assessments.
Looking for more information or still have some questions?
We love to hear from people! If you’d like to chat more about our talent solutions, get in touch with us now.
Simply complete this short form and we will be in touch soon.