Leadership Styles and workplace climates are important levers in team and leader performance. The Leadership Styles and Climate assessment measures these elements and highlights any gaps that may be present allowing leaders to help create the conditions which their teams need to succeed. Use the Leadership Styles and Climate assessment to provide important data as you think about individual and organizational performance. Attendees will leave this course as approved coaches to deliver Leadership Styles and Climate feedback sessions. Certification maintains the integrity of the instrument and demonstrates best practice and will help you help your leaders create environments that are maximized for effectiveness.
- Understand the impact of leadership styles on organizational climate and performance
- Understand the elements of climate and leadership styles and how leaders and managers can influence them
- Analyze leadership styles and climate feedback data
- Interpret leadership styles and climate data within coaching interventions
- Explain the research that underpins leadership styles and organizational climate
Upon completion, you will be prepared to analyse and explain leadership styles and organisational climate within your organisation and interpret/deliver feedback on the Styles and Climate report.
Who should attend?
- Appropriate for all levels
- Practitioners who will provide Styles and Climate feedback and development planning in their organizations.
- Professional coaches implementing the Korn Ferry Styles and Climate tool and other professionals involved with facilitating the feedback process.
- Professionals in Human Resources who are continuing their education and certifications within the talent management field for formal accreditation within The HR Certification Institute™ (HRCI) and the International Coach Federation (ICF).
Why Korn Ferry?
Korn Ferry is the preeminent authority on leadership and talent. It has unrivalled data to cut through the noise and dissect the traits of superior leaders. For nearly half a century, clients have trusted them to recruit world-class leaders. The Korn Ferry Institute, their research and analytics arm, was established to share intelligence and expert points of view on talent and leadership. They aim to increase understanding of how strategic talent decisions contribute to competitive advantage, growth, and success.
Why Management Dynamics?
With a vision to change the way businesses operate collaboratively, Management Dynamics work with leaders and teams in FTSE 500 companies to help transform company culture and create differentiated performance. Management Dynamics specialise in talent management using the Korn Ferry suite of products. A Korn Ferry master associate organisation, we know Korn Ferry products inside and out. We are proud to be one of few organisations worldwide who can train and certify HR professionals to the highest standards in all Korn Ferry assessments.
Looking for more information or still have some questions?
We love to hear from people! If you’d like to chat more about our talent solutions, get in touch with us now.
Simply complete this short form and we will be in touch soon.